There will be an encore presentation of our KeyCreator Direct CAD and new KeyCreator Compare demonstration on December 29th at 2 EST. There are so many reasons for why you should attend. But let's look at all the excuses you may have for NOT attending.
Here are the top five reasons why YOU shouldn't attend:
- It's fun looking for changes in two complex CAD files to make sure you make the model correctly.
- Scrap! - Who cares? - We have plenty of Titanium!
- My OEM always tells me about all of the changes in the new revision - no need to check.
- I love working late on Friday nights to fix mistakes that could have been caught!
- Quoting revisions is much more fun manually!
If any of these excuses sound like you, then by all means, don't attend. But if you really MUST attend, we'll save you a seat. All you need to do is register for the KeyCreator & KeyCreator Compare Demonstration